Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Feature Fridays: : CHYNA of Dollhouse Cosmetics

As of late, I've developed a slight addiction. Makeup. Now, I know this new found addiction is getting out of hand because I find myself skipping out on lunch just so I can spend quality time with my self-elected makeup artist at the MAC counter.  ((Her name I will NOT reveal. I DO NOT LIKE TO SHARE!!))

Around the time of my birthday I discovered that you can get your whole face painted if you talk a hot cup to one of the employees at the counter.

Excuse me miss... Can you teach me out to enhance the arch in my eyebrows??
Oh and while your up there, is it possible for you to apply these fab eyelashes?
It is my birthday today and I wanna look Hot. 


Before I knew it my whole entire face was BEAT...

Unfortunately this is against policy so this may not work for everyone. I've gotten a couple of
Hell Nos & Misss We have a tutorial class for $50 next month if your interested.
Yea, ugh Pass!

So V.I.Ps if you're not as daring as I to try your luck at your local makeup counter, let me introduce you to Chyna of DollHouse Cosmetics


Name: Chyna

Age: 26

Name of Company Occupation: Dollhouse cosmetics/makeup artist

Three Words to Describe Yourself:  Driven, creative, fabulous

What's one thing you want people to know about you: Every women should experience makeup

Advice you'd like to share: Live thru your colors your makeup should be a reflection of your personality... Get some GLAM in ya life


Twitter: @GlamMeUpChyna

No comments: