Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

FASHION-ME-STA

Fashionista: self-proclaimed. Credible terminology if not abused: see Bling,  Pretentious. Imaginary. N/A

Fellow blogger over at Life & Times of a Stylista and I banter back and forth just a little about the over-usage of the word fashionista. Everyone is a fashionista. My Great-Aunt Pernease faithfully watches BET and guess what.. she too claims to be a fashionista.  While I encourage freedom of expression whether it is via an editorial piece, through a mere opinion, or by the style of clothing you wear; I just dont think sporting the Black Labels defines one as such.  As a matter of fact, I hear red-bottoms are extremely painful. I know for a fact True Religions jeans are not made for petite women with fat butts, and while I do have an LV bag I'd rather have the ability to eat at night before I go broke buying another just to keep up with the Kardashians!!! If your spending habits exceeds your need to EAT, the life of a FASHIONISTA just doesnt add up.

This is me on my FASHION-ME-STA ish...

DAY

NIGHT


Oh! The Lady Gaga MAC lipglass is uber-yummy. I've gotten so many compliments on my lips from men & women.
What do you think?




Here ends my stint on Fashion, cuz Voni aint on it like that...lol 
I'll leave that up to Life & Times of a Stylista



2 comments:

Chee said...

hahahah I LOVE IT!!! AND YOU ARE A STYLISTA- F* A FASHIONISTA... WHAT I TELL YOU TOO MANY IMAGINARY FASHIONISTAS OUT HERE VONI I CANT TAKE IT... BUT YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT. I THINK STYLE AND FASHION HAS GONE SO LEFT DUE TO FASHION BLOGGERS AND THE OVER HYPE OF "STATUS" FASHION PIECES (RED BOTTOMS) GOOD READ GIRLFRIEND!

Unknown said...

how about i love you...lol and i love love love that lip glass...ur blog?....HILARIOUS and oh so real...